For the safety of guests and staff, your hosts may implement any of the following measures, to protect against transmission of COVID-19. Please note that the specifications listed below are subject to change, without notice. This is because public health information and recommendations are continually evolving.
- Hosts and staff may wear masks and gloves, and guests may be required to wear masks when hosts or staff are present. Guests will be furnished with cloth masks if they are required.
- Guests may be required to maintain a minimum distance of six feet from hosts or staff.
- Colored bed and/or bath linen may be replaced with white, to allow for bleaching.
- Instead of traditional flatware, drinkware and silverware, disposable dishes, cups and eating utensils may be supplied.
- Other adjustments or adaptations may be implemented for health and safety reasons, and there may not be an opportunity to provide advance notice.